Saturday, September 15, 2007

Dominic's First Sentence

Dommie spoke his first clear and rather concise sentence today. He woke up from his nap (which he took thankfully, he's been trying not to take them lately) and he had spilled his sippy of water on himself while he was sleeping. I think he was laying on it and so it leaked out on him. Well he woke up and thought he had peed through his diaper on himself and started crying. Once we got him all cleaned up he was sitting on my lap and looking at me. After a minute he said "Mommie, I pee-peed in my bed" clear as can be. Then since I hadn't said anything he said it again and asked "bad boy?" We told him that no he was not a bad boy and he seemed okay with that.

The other day Moshi Moshi had peed on his bed and he heard me yelling at her about it. I think he thought that since I said that she was a bad kitty for doing it he was a bad boy for leaking through his diaper (Yes we scrubbed his bed before he laid back down in it and we are extremely thankful for having had the foresight to put a waterproof mattress cover on his bed).

Anyways that the latest news in the land of Bermanity. We are going to try to make a post here and on Mommie To A Dramanic every day so keep checking back!

No comments: